Hello and welcome to the Ozlanka Events Entry section. Before you proceed, please read the brief introduction below.
We need a minimum of 15 days’ notice from the date of the event for us to accept and process your event advertisement to be published in Ozlanka website.
Upon receipt of an event entry request, Ozlanka Webmaster team will make the best effort to publish the event within 3 days.
Minimum Information Required
We need the following minimum information in the Events Entry Page:
– Name of organisation hosting the event
– Event entry person’s name and the contact email address (for administration purposes only)
– Event Title
– Venue, Date and Time
– Cost of attending the event (if Free please state)
– Event Contact name and email address
Events Accptance Criteria
1. Presently, only the events held in NSW/ACT are accepted.
2. Events that may propagate personal, racial, religious or social disharmony WILL NOT be accepted.
3. The organisation or the individual who submit the event takes the full responsibility to make sure all the event information are true and accurate.
4. The organisation or the individual who submit the event takes the full responsibility to makesure the event is lawful and comply with all the government rules and regulations.
5. Ozlanka’s decisions on accepting or otherwise of events for publishing in Ozlanka website will be final and will not be challenged.
Event banners/Flyers are not compulsory. You may enter your event information only as text. However graphical banners are encouraged for better visualisation.
Contributions to Ozlanka
Ozlanka is a community website and it is primarily run by Volunteers. However, there are significant costs to maintain this service for the community. Hence the event publishers need to make a specified contribution based on the type of event as follows.
In the event entry process, once you submit the event, you will be directed to the “Ozlanka Contribution” web page. You can make the contribution with an online payment (with any credit card or Paypal account) or with a bank transfer. Alternatively, we will send you an invoice once the event is published.
Once the event is submitted, the event publication will be processed pending the payment of the applicable specified contribution.
If you have any query on the contributions, you can contact us through https://www.ozlanka.com/contact-us/
A receipt will be issued for all the contributions from Ozlanka Services (An entity of The Sinhalese Cultural Centre, a Registered Charity in Australia).